Using your Driving License
- For non-EU, you can use it up to 6 months from the day you registered at the municipality
- For EU/EEA, you can use the license until it expires
How to Exchange your Driving License?
- To exchange your foreign driving license, you will need to make an appointment at the municipality you are registered, (search for the RIJBEWIJS service)
- The exchange process takes up to two weeks, you are not allowing to drive during this period of time
- You will need your BSN, Passport, your driving license and a new picture
- This will cost you up to €40 one-time fee