Who is HelloDoc?
At HelloDoc, they provide medical services and treatment to expats who find themselves in a situation in which they are not yet registered with the GP. Their goal is to provide a temporary online solution in order to prevent unnecessary delays in treatment.
Why use HelloDoc?
International students can have access to a team of doctors with clinical expertise in general practice and internal medicine. The biggest benefit is that students can use their services online by booking an appointment with the doctor they need and within minutes to have their consultation for half an hour with one of the doctors. Additionally, the services are offered in 8 languages.
HelloDoc during Covid-19
Given the Coronavirus situation, HelloDoc is fully prepared to assist those in need. They offer:
- 10-minute Coronavirus consultation (for free)
- Covid-19 Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Test + Consultation with a Doctor (120€)
- Medical Prescriptions delivered to your home or collected at a nearby pharmacy
- 30-minute video medical consultation with a doctor (you need to register on the website)
- Automatic claims for reimbursement on AON student medical insurance policy
For more information, visit HelloDoc website for how to register, FAQ and more. Or you can reach them out on firstname.lastname@example.org.